|Trying to log in to myHQ?
- Enter your Consultant ID. Remember to include all seven digits of your Consultant ID, including the zeroes. If you do not know your Consultant ID, please call the Consultant Order Services Team at 1.866.448.6446 (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm CT).
- Enter your password. Your password is case-sensitive; if you used capital letters when you set up your password, you will need to capitalize those letters each time you enter your password. Check the "Caps Lock" key on your keyboard to make sure it is not on.
- Click "Log In."
... take these steps:
Check Your Security Settings
- Click on the "Forgot your password?" link.
- Enter your Consultant ID.
- Click on Request New Password
- All Consultant ID numbers are seven digits and begin with zeroes. For example, if your ID is 123, you should type 0000123.
- If your Consultant ID is correct, you will see the following message: "A temporary password has been forwarded to the email address Tastefully Simple has on file."
Note: If the email address on file at HQ is incorrect, please call 1.866.448.6446 (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm CT) to update your address.
- Check your email account for a message from email@example.com.
- Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders, as our email may have been directed there by your email provider.
- Use your Consultant ID and the temporary password to log in. After you log in, you will be prompted to select a new password.
- Note: The temporary password in the email will be valid for 24 hours and may not be used as your permanent password.
If you still experience challenges, you may need to contact your Internet Service Provider to make sure the security settings on your computer are not set too high, as this may prevent you from logging in. To check the security settings (Browser settings, Firewall Settings, etc.) yourself using Internet Explorer, follow these steps:
Delete Cookies and Temporary Internet Files
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools/Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy Tab.
- Ensure that you are set to Medium (No Custom Levels).
You may need to delete your cookies and Temporary Internet Files. By doing this, you may lose any saved data that you have on your computer (online banking ID and password, etc.). Please contact your Internet Service Provider for these instructions.
Still Experiencing Challenges?
If you are still unable to log in after following these steps, please contact us at 1.866.448.6446 (Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm CT) for further assistance.