- Thick, rich, sweet and aged in wooden barrels in the Modena region of Italy. Drizzle over tomatoes and mozzarella, mixed greens and grilled meats, or splash over fresh fruit. Serves 17. (8.5 fl. oz.).
- Prosciutto Wrapped Melon: Cantaloupe wrapped with prosciutto and drizzled with Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
- Drizzle over grilled asparagus spears.
- Mix with a dollop of Dijon mustard and a little Avocado Oil to make a delightful marinade for meats.
- Use to top a salad of vine-ripened tomatoes and sliced, fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Use as a finishing sauce for roast beef or grilled steaks.
- Drizzle over fresh fruit and/or vanilla ice cream.
- Item: 761505
- Note: Bottle color will vary temporarily to a dark green color. The bottle style and ounces inside is the same as pictured above.
INGREDIENTS: Cooked grape must, wine vinegar.
CONTAINS: naturally occurring sulfites.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, milk, tree nuts and soy.
No gluten ingredients.
Product of Italy