- Just like grandma used to make! Continue the tradition with fresh buttery sugar cookies, baked with love and sweetness in every crispy-chewy bite. Just add butter and milk. Enjoy warm, or decorate with icing or colored sugars for a little holiday magic.
- Stir up to 1 cup chocolate or flavored baking chips of choice into dough.
- Roll cookie dough into a 12-inch log and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate or freeze in a freezer bag. Slice into 20 slices and bake as directed.
- Decorate cookies with sprinkles before baking or with frosting after baking. Decorate for any holiday such as Halloween, Thanksgiving, religious holidays, New Year’s or Valentine's Day.
- Item: 720202
|1 package Ah, Sugar Sugar!™ Cookie Mix
7 tablespoons butter, softened, sliced
⅓ cup 2% milk
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine mix and butter. Mix with a fork until small crumbles form. Add milk; mix until well combined. Using hands, knead until the consistency of thick, moist dough.
2. Roll into 1½ inch balls and place 2 inches apart on a baking sheet. Bake 13-15 minutes.
3. Cool completely before serving.
Makes about 20 cookies.
High Altitude Preparation (6,300 ft): Reduce butter to 6 tablespoons.
Do not eat raw dough.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, sugar, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), malted barley flour, salt, soybean oil, dextrose, ascorbic acid.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg and soy.
Certified Kosher-parve by the OU