- Not your ordinary garlic dip! Garlic flavor gets an Asian-style twist with the added sweetness of brown sugar and a hint of red pepper in this crowd pleaser. Serve with chips, crackers or cubed Bountiful Beer Bread® for a super-simple appetizer tray. Serves 18. (2 - 1.3 oz. packets).
- Combine 1 packet with 8 ounces softened cream cheese; chill 2 hours. Form into a cheese ball.
- Spread prepared cheese ball on a serving platter. Top with diced cucumbers, diced bell peppers, shredded carrots, cooked salad shrimp and sliced green onions. Serve with crackers.
- For burgers, mix 1 packet into 1 pound ground beef. Form into 4 patties and cook as desired. Serve in buns with cucumbers, red onions, spinach and bell peppers.
- For a vinaigrette, combine 1 packet with ½ cup Avocado Oil and ½ cup red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- For a creamy dressing or dipping sauce, combine 1 packet with ⅔ cup mayonnaise and ⅓ cup milk or non-dairy milk.
- Item: 281222
1 packet Asian Garlic Dip Mix
½ cup mayonnaise*
½ cup sour cream*
1. Combine ingredients.
2. Chill 2 hours.
Makes about 1 cup dip.
*Lighten it up: Use light mayonnaise and sour cream instead.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, brown sugar, dehydrated garlic, yeast extract, salt, maltodextrin, dehydrated red bell pepper, spices, dehydrated lemon peel, canola oil, silicon dioxide (anticaking), natural flavor, jalapeño pepper powder.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, wheat, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish and egg.
Certified Kosher-pareve by cRc
No gluten ingredients