- You’ll love the berry goodness of this easy dessert. Sweet and tangy blackberry, strawberry and raspberry flavors swirl through light and moist cake for the perfect coffee break treat or after-dinner dessert. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla or cinnamon ice cream for the comfiest comfort food ever. Just add butter, egg and water and bake. Kosher. Serves 12.
- Berry Cream Cheese Cake: Berry Crumble Cake Mix dolloped with a cream cheese mixture and baked.
- Prepare in our Silicone Bar Pan. Bake 25-30 minutes.
- Stir ½ cup chopped almonds or macadamia nuts into reserved crumble topping.
- Item: 301305
Berry Crumble Cake Mix
6 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
1¼ cups water, divided
2 large eggs, beaten
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine Packet 1 and butter. Mix with a fork until small crumbles form. Remove ¼ cup and set aside.
2. Add ¾ cup water and eggs to mixture in bowl. Do not over mix; batter will be lumpy. Spread into a greased 8x8-inch baking pan.
3. In small bowl, whisk together Packet 2 and remaining ½ cup water. Drizzle over batter; swirl into batter with a knife. Sprinkle with reserved crumbles.
4. Bake 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes. Keep refrigerated.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Wheat flour, sugar, nonfat dry milk, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), modified cornstarch, natural flavor, salt, citric acid. Packet 2: Sugar, modified cornstarch, strawberry powder (strawberries, silica), natural flavors, raspberry powder, fruit and vegetable juice (color), vegetable oil (canola oil and/or soybean oil), citric acid.
CONTAINS: Milk and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg and soy.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.
Certified Kosher-dairy by OU