- They used to say life was just a bowl of cherries – we say the good life is just a bucket of Black Cherry Frozen Drink Mix! Bold, slightly sweet and just a bit tart, it’s a festive way to celebrate the holidays or raise a toast to the new year. Just add water and white rum or vodka and freeze in the handy bucket, or serve mixed with sparkling water over ice as the ultimate mocktail. Serves 6.
- Substitute vodka or whiskey for rum.
- Can be prepared by the glass.
- Omit freezing and serve on the rocks.
- Item: 755607
Black Cherry Frozen Drink Mix
6 cups warm water
1½ cups rum
- Empty and rinse bucket. Add mix, water and rum. Stir well to dissolve.
- Freeze 12-14 hours.
- Stir and scoop into glasses.
Makes about 6 (12 ounce) servings.
Make It a Mocktail: For a non-alcoholic version, combine 1 packet mix with 7½ cups water or sparkling water. Refrigerate; do not freeze. Serve over ice.
By the Glass
¼ cup Black Cherry Frozen Drink Mix
1 cup warm water
¼ cup rum
Combine ingredients. Stir to dissolve. Cover and freeze or pour over ice. Makes 1 serving.
On the rocks
Prepare as directed on the main preparation. Refrigerate; do not freeze. Serve over ice. Makes 6 servings.
Enjoy recipes that contain alcohol in moderation.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, citric acid, natural flavor, calcium silicate, red 40, blue 1.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy and wheat.
No gluten ingredients.