- An old-fashioned cobbler like grandma used to make - but so much easier! This version pairs the sweet-tart taste of blackberries with a crunchy crumble topping. Just add butter and water. Serves 19. (20 oz.)
- For a cheesecake version, prepare packet 1 as directed in a greased 8x8-inch baking pan. Microwave 8 oz. cream cheese 45 seconds. Vigorously stir until smooth. Stir in packet 2 and 1 large egg until well combined. Spread over crust and top with remaining crumble. Bake as directed. Cool completely. Keep refrigerated.
- Stir ½ cup chopped pecans or macadamia nuts into reserved crumble topping.
- Stir ½ cup shredded coconut in with packet 1.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over bars or top each bar with a chocolate-dipped pecan half.
- Item: 768802
11 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine Blackberry Crumble Bar Mix packet 1 and butter. Mix with a fork until small crumbles form. Reserve 1 cup crumbles; press remaining into greased 8x8-inch baking pan.
- In medium bowl, combine Blackberry Crumble Bar Mix packet 2 and water; stir until smooth. Pour over crust to within 1 inch from edges. Top with reserved crumbs. Bake 26-30 minutes. Bars will be soft and filling will be very hot.
- Cool completely before serving.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Wheat flour, whole oats, sugar, brown sugar, salt.
Packet 2: Sugar, maltodextrin, corn syrup solids, natural flavor, cornstarch, fruit and vegetable juice (color), citric acid.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, egg and soy.
Certified Kosher-parve by the OU