- An old-fashioned cobbler like grandma used to make - but so much easier! This version pairs the sweet-tart taste of blackberries with a crunchy crumble topping. Just add butter and water. Serves 19. (20 oz.) Seasonal item. TS EatWell. Kosher. Item: 768802
- For a cheesecake version, prepare packet 1 as directed in a greased 8x8-inch baking pan. Microwave 8 oz. cream cheese 45 seconds. Vigorously stir until smooth. Stir in packet 2 and 1 large egg until well combined. Spread over crust and top with remaining crumble. Bake as directed. Cool completely. Keep refrigerated.
- Stir ½ cup chopped pecans or macadamia nuts into reserved crumble topping.
- Stir ½ cup shredded coconut in with packet 1.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over bars or top each bar with a chocolate-dipped pecan half.
product details & suggested uses:
- Packet 1: Wheat flour, whole oats, sugar, brown sugar, salt.
- Packet 2: Sugar, maltodextrin, corn syrup solids, natural flavor, corn starch, fruit and vegetable juice (color), citric acid.