Baby showers. Grad parties. Office potlucks. As the days get a little warmer and sunnier, your calendar is about to get a little brighter – and a whole lot busier, too.
Want to bring something special to the table? From dips to desserts, here are 12 fresh, fun spring recipes – fit for a crowd!
12 Picks for Spring Potlucks & Parties
1. Honey Teriyaki Peanut Dip.It’s one of my all-time favorites!
This easy dip is layered with cream cheese, diced chicken and chopped peanuts – all drizzled with rich teriyaki sauce. Since you can make it the night before, it’s a great appetizer to grab-and-go right from your fridge, too.
2. Club and Pickle Pizza Pie. So colorful and crunchy, this easy appetizer is loaded with fresh garden veggies and smoky-salty bacon. It’s always a crowd favorite!
3. Orange BBQ Meatballs. Want to let your slow cooker do all the work?
You only need three ingredients to make these tangy glazed meatballs, slow simmered in a rich sauce with island spices and a splash of juicy citrus.
4.Si Si Baked Bread Bowl. Everyone will gather around this gloriously gooey dip, bubbling with spinach, bacon, cilantro and melty cheese.
Scoop up all that creamy-cheese goodness with cubed bread and fresh veggies.
5. Summer Veggie Pasta Salad. Perfect for potlucks and parties, this delicious Mediterranean-inspired salad packs up beautifully for picnics, too.
6. Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches. Looking for something a little heartier? Make these perfectly tender pulled pork sandwiches.
Oh, and if you’re feeding a full house, serve them as sliders on little Hawaiian rolls instead of full-size hamburger buns. You’ll have plenty for everyone!
7.Artichoke & Spinach Pasta Salad. This creamy salad is brimming with bow-tie pasta, tomatoes and spinach. And it’s so simple to stir up the night before and toss in the fridge!
8. Summer Quinoa Salad. Full of flavor – without the fat. So fresh and light, it’s a wonderful protein-packed side dish for healthy lifestyles.
Simply double the recipe if you’ve got a big crowd. Any leftovers keep wonderfully, too.
9. Balsamic & Fruit Kabobs. Put together a pretty platter with these cute little kabobs, stacked with white Cheddar cheese cubes and your favorite fresh fruit. Tip: wait to drizzle on the balsamic until right before serving.
10. Strawberry Shortcake Fruit Pizzas. No need for utensils! Pretty and petite, these fresh mini fruit pizzas are the perfect finger foods.
Top ‘em with your favorite combination of fresh fruit. I love to use chopped kiwi and strawberries.
11. Lemon, Coconut & Almond Cookies. So bright and citrusy, these lovely little cookies are sprinkled with sweet coconut and sliced almonds. Great with coffee, iced tea or punch!
12. Raspberry Truffle Bars. More of a choco-holic? You can’t go wrong with these beautiful brownie bites, topped with hot fudge and fresh raspberries. They look so elegant, but don’t worry – they are really easy to make.
Have your own favorite potluck or go-to party recipe to share? Pass it on … we’d love to hear from you!
Happy (almost) spring, friends!