Of course, most of us don’t really need a special reason to sit down with a heaping plate of warm, crunchy chips loaded with melty cheese, crisp veggies and all kinds of fresh toppings. But just in case, here are six ways to make easy, delicious nachos tonight – or any night of the week!
6 Fun Recipes for Nacho Night
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Nachos. Looking for a new twist on a traditional favorite? Make these unbelievably addictive nachos topped with tender shredded chicken, garlicky wing sauce, blue cheese and crunchy celery.
Bonus tip: if you have any chunks of leftover turkey from Thanksgiving, sauté ‘em with 1 cup of Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce, and then follow the rest of the recipe. It’s a really simple, delicious way to spice up your leftovers!
- Southwest Carnitas Nachos. With zesty pork, peppers, cheese and fresh veggies, these hearty nachos are perfect for a big crowd. I love adding chopped avocado on top!
- Classic Cuban Nachos. Have leftover shredded pork made with Cuban Slow Cooker Sauce Mix? Layer it on tortilla chips with chopped pickles, ham cubes and shredded Swiss cheese. Bake at 300°F for 7-9 minutes.
- Mama Mia Nachos. A little Tuscany. A little Tex-Mex. Want to bring together the best of both worlds? This recipe for easy, cheesy nachos starts with simmering rich tomato sauce, Italian spices and ground beef on your stovetop.
- Dessert Nachos. Crispy apples. Sweet kiwi. Juicy strawberries. What’s not to love, right?
Try this fresh and fruity recipe, featuring cinnamon-sugar chips drizzled with swirls of buttery caramel: Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Salsa with Chips.
- Magic at Midnight Nachos. And for those late night cravings, always keep a couple bags of shredded Magic Taco Chicken or regular Magic Chicken in your freezer. Grab a bag of chips and shredded cheese, and you’ll have nachos in minutes – like magic!
What are some of YOUR favorite tips and hints for nacho night? Tell us in the comments below, or “chip in” by sharing your ideas with us on Facebook. We’d love to hear from you!
Adios, mi amigos!