Fun fact: did you know that you can use Tastefully Simple seasonings and sauces to make your own delicious pretzels and party mixes? It’s easy! From game day to family night, you can fill your kitchen with the aroma of warm spices and fresh-from-the-oven snacks.
Here’s how to shake ‘em up!
6 Perfect Pretzels & Party Mixes
- Easy Garlic Parmesan Pretzels. I know that I shouldn’t play favorites, but YOU GUYS. These are my absolute fave.
Loaded with Parmesan and buttery, garlicky goodness in every bite, these crispy homemade pretzels are ridiculously addictive. And this easy recipe was a big hit with my kiddos, too!
- Simple Spicy Parmesan Pretzels. Looking for something with a little more kick? Mix ½ cup Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce with ¼ cup melted butter. Toss with 1 (15 ounce) package pretzels, and bake at 200°F for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
Tip: Substitute a combo of 3 cups pretzels, 3 cups Corn Chex® and 2 cups Cheddar crackers to turn it into a party mix. It’s great for watching the big game!
- Sweet Caramel Snack Mix. Sweet. Salty. Scrumptious. Try this crunchy combination of pretzels, popcorn, peanuts and rice cereal, all drizzled with blissfully buttery caramel.
- Rustic Herb Parmesan Snack Mix. Have a full house? Toss together this crispy medley of rye chips, crackers and pretzels. This crowd-pleasing recipe makes a whopping 19 cups of snack mix (really), making it perfect for fall parties.
- Cheesy Pizza Snack Mix. Yes, you read that correctly, and I dare you to only eat one handful. Filled with cheesy crackers, dry-roasted peanuts and pretzel fish, this fun mix is always a hit with all ages.
- Ranch Herb Pretzels. And last but not least, these simple ranch pretzels are super easy – and super delicious. Here’s how to stir them up!
Step 1: Season
Place 1 (15 ounce) package of pretzel twists in a gallon resealable bag.
In a small bowl, whisk together ½ cup Avocado Oil or melted butter with 1 teaspoon Spinach & Herb Seasoning, 1 teaspoon Garlic Pepper Seasoning and 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch-style dressing mix.
Step 2: Shake
Pour the seasoned mixture into bag; seal. Carefully shake, until pretzels are well-coated. Spread the pretzels onto 2 large rimmed baking sheets.
Bake Bake at 225°F for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes, and dig in! If you have any leftovers, store them in an airtight container.
FYI, for the grown-ups, these pretzels pair perfectly with ice-cold beer or hard cider.
Now what’s your favorite twist on ordinary pretzels and party mixes? Tell us in the comments below, or share your ideas with us on Facebook. We’d love to hear from you!
Happy fall, friends!