Southwestern. Asian. Mediterranean. You name it. When it comes to wraps, the delicious combinations are almost endless. In fact, you can find more than 60 wrap recipes on our website! Whether you love chicken clubs, juicy BLTs or even low-carb lettuce wraps, you’ll find all kinds of great choices for grab-and-go lunches or quick weeknight dinners.
Here are just a few of my personal favorites:
7 Ways to Wrap It Up
1. Bayou Bourbon BLT-A Wraps. Smoky-salty bacon. Garden tomatoes. Creamy avocado. Crisp lettuce. Who can resist that classic combination, right?
Serve your wraps with fresh strawberries or sweet potato fries. For extra crunch, you can add thinly sliced cucumbers, too!
2. Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wraps. Love a little kick? Loaded with tangy buffalo chicken, creamy blue cheese and fresh veggies, these hearty wraps are a great way to spice up your routine.
3. Cherry Zinfandel Club Wraps. You’ve got a fresh weeknight dinner with tender rotisserie chicken, shredded cheese and crunchy veggies – all wrapped up. Best of all, you can get it on the table in 10 minutes flat.
Try ‘em with waffle fries, red grapes or kettle chips.
4. Shanghai Sesame Wraps. Chopped peanuts. Fresh cilantro. Sweet red bell peppers.
So fresh, nutty and crunchy, these easy chicken wraps are filled with all kinds of Asian-inspired flavors.
5. Citrus Herb Turkey Lettuce Wraps. Low-carb lovers, rejoice! We’ve got you covered with these citrusy lettuce wraps, filled with lean ground turkey and fresh veggies.
Psst: Check out Bayou Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Mediterranean Chicken Wraps, perfect for keto and Paleo peeps, too.
6. Pistachio Chicken Salad Wraps. Welcome to classic chicken salad – all grown up. With juicy grapes, crunchy celery and nutty pistachios, these creamy chicken salad wraps make the perfectly-packable weekday lunch.
7. Southwest Chicken Wraps. And last but not least, these south-of-the-border style wraps are packed with smoky chicken, black beans, sweet corn, rice and a hint of fresh lime. Serve yours with tortilla chips and salsa.
Oh, and don’t forget – you can change up any of your favorites with different tortillas and flatbreads. I love sun-dried tomato basil tortillas, but you can typically find spinach, garlic and herb, multi-grain and even low-carb options at your local grocery store, too.
Now what are some of YOUR favorite ways to wrap it up? Tell us in the comments below, or share your go-to wrap recipes with us on Facebook.
We’d love to hear how you roll!