Whether you're getting together with a few friends or inviting over the neighborhood kids, throwing a monster bash doesn't have to be scary. In fact, here are a few sweet and spooky ways to keep it simple!
7 Ideas for Your Monster Bash
- Get literal with “deviled” eggs. Aren’t they just the cutest little devils?
Sink your teeth into these perfectly poppable bites, filled with creamy goodness and a touch of tangy BBQ and smoked paprika. You’ll find the deliciously devilish recipe right here: Smoky BBQ Deviled Eggs »
- Create a cobweb cake. Simply top a cooled Classy Chocolate Pound Cake or Absolutely Almond Pound Cake™ with canned frosting.
Microwave 1 cup mini marshmallows for 20 seconds, stir until smooth, and let cool for a minute or two. Using both hands, stretch thin and sticky “webs” of marshmallow all over the cake. (It’s messy but worth it!) Let rest 10 minutes to set, and add plastic or chocolate spiders for a creepy-crawly finishing touch.
- Get sneaky with spooky sides. Surprise your guests with these Spooky Snake Breadsticks as a slithery side or appetizer – made for dipping into sauces and soups.
By the way, my kiddos love dunking them into warm Mama Mia™ Marinara Sauce.
- Make munchies for your little monsters. Prefer sweet over scary? Stir up these adorable cheesecakes, perfect for decorating with your favorite little guys and ghouls.
Get the recipe here: Halloween Tiny Cheesecakes »
- Wrap up Halloween dinner. Dead tired after a long day? You can still make a hearty Halloween meal that the whole family will love with these yummy Mummy Meatball Sandwiches.
- Let’s bake, witches. Come along, my pretties! Perfect for parties, these ghoulish green cookies are always a kid-friendly favorite.
And they are so simple – you can actually make them with your little witches and warlocks (and still have time to sit for a spell). See the recipe here: Witch Fingers »
- Give the evil eye. And last but not least, create these eerie eyeball desserts.
Filled with rich chocolate, these cute and creepy Eye See You Cupcakes are frightfully fun for all ages.
Have a safe and happy Halloween, friends!