Pumpkin lattes. Pumpkin bread. Pumpkin waffles. Pumpkin cheesecake. You name it.
Pumpkin season is right around the corner. And I, for one, I couldn't be happier. To all of you who feel the same way, you've come to the right place!
Today we're showcasing all things pumpkin. So sit back, grab your favorite sweater, and check out a few of our favorite ways to enjoy this season's signature sips and sweets.
Perfect Tips for Pumpkin Season
- Try Pumpkin Pie Lattes – simple or spiked. So cozy and creamy, Tastefully Simple's limited-edition Pumpkin Pie Latte Mix is the perfect way to wake up every weekend, especially when the leaves are falling and the temperatures are dropping.
But try adding a splash of RumChata®, a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle cinnamon … voila! You've got a sinfully creamy cocktail that will wow all of your friends and warm you down to your toes.
- Make maple-glazed pumpkin muffins. Filled with autumn spices, the new Pumpkin Bread & Maple Glaze Mix is absolutely delicious. Time-saving tip: By making it in muffin tins instead of a loaf pan, you'll cut the baking time in half. Plus, it's easier to grab-and-go for breakfast on busy weekday mornings!
- Stir up an autumn-spiced cheesecake in seconds. Mix 1 packet of Autumn Apple & Pumpkin Cheese Ball Mix with 8 ounces softened cream cheese and 8 ounces whipped topping. Spoon into a 9-inch graham cracker crust. That's it! Just chill overnight or until you're ready to serve.
Bonus tip: For extra decadence, pour ½ cup of warmed Creamy Caramel Sauce onto the bottom of your graham cracker crust before spooning the no-bake filling on top. Yum!
- Create the perfect pumpkin cake. Did you know that you can make Nana's Apple Cake Mix® with 1 cup canned pumpkin, instead of chopped apples? It's really easy and really delicious. (You can even toss ½ cup raisins and/or nuts into the batter if you'd like.) Bake as directed on the package, and top with cream cheese frosting.
- Make instant pumpkin smoothies. Just mix ¼ cup Pumpkin Pie Latte Mix with 1 cup ice and a single-serving container of plain or vanilla yogurt. Blend. BOOM. (You can even toss in a banana to help start your day right.)
- Roll out a rustic tart. Homemade pies are delicious, but who has the time? The good news: rustic fruit tarts couldn't be easier, and they don't need to look perfect. (It's called "artisan," right?) Give it a try with this simple recipe: Rustic Pear & Pumpkin Tart.
With a sprinkle of cinnamon, juicy baked pears and buttery caramel, this flaky tart is filled with the flavors of fall.
- Drizzle Pumpkin Caramel Sauce onto, well, everything. Back by popular demand, Pumpkin Caramel Sauce is the perfect way to add a dollop of pumpkiny-cinnamon goodness to all of your favorite snacks and desserts. Apples. Popcorn. Brownies. Graham crackers. Cheesecake. Whatever you're craving!
- Show pumpkin leftovers some love. Have a little leftover Pumpkin Bread? (Crazy, I know. But it happens.) Use the slices for AMAZING French toast, or cube it for bread pudding or trifles!
Check out more of our pumpkin tips and recipes. And be sure to tell us about your favorite pumpkin picks below, or share your ideas with us on Facebook. We'd love to hear from you!
Happy (almost) fall, friends!