For our family of four, our schedule is always pretty packed. But this month we’ll be rushing to Christmas parties, concerts, and family dinners, as well as inviting over our oldest college friends who’ll be in town over the holidays.
So what’s a girl to do when it comes to holiday gifts, not to mention figuring out what’s for dinner every night? Well, here are some of my favorite reasons to give – or get – TS meal kits for the holidays!
9 Reasons You’ll Love Getting (or Giving!) TS Meal Kits
- Shop small. Feel good. When you shop with a TS consultant, did you know that you’re shopping local from a small business in your community? Not only do you get meal kits delivered right to your door, you support a real-life entrepreneur (who’s often a hard-working mom or dad!) near you. Pretty cool, right?
- Always know what’s for dinner. You’ve got it covered.
- Save money. Meal planning is a great way to stretch your holiday budget further and avoid eating out. And TS meals cost less than $3/serving on average, including groceries.
- Have fun in the kitchen. New flavors. New dishes. New traditions. If you’re always rotating the same meals, it’s a wonderful way to try something new and add a little variety – or a lot – to your routine.
- Choose what fits your lifestyle. Looking for 30-minute meals? Love entertaining? Or need kid-approved dishes? Don’t worry – there’s a kit for that! Pick your favorite here.
- Support local farmers and grocers. Since you add your own fresh produce to these kits, you can still support your local farmers’ market or neighborhood grocery store.
- Get your delivery on your doorstep. Open the box filled with delicious stuff. Boom. That’s it. You can stay in your yoga pants the whole time! (Oh, and if you want, you can get a new kit delivered every month, too. It’s a fun way to do something special for yourself and for your family, complete with perks and free shipping.)
- Give fun (and foolproof!) gifts. Your best friend. Your sister. Your boss. Your brother who loves to cook. Your aunt who hates to cook. Whoever’s on your holiday list, meal kits are perfect for the busy people in your life.
- And last but not least, make life a little more delicious! Every kit includes a beautiful recipe booklet inside, including recipes like this saucy, succulent BBQ Bacon Pork Tenderloin.
At our house, we made it this week with our Fix It Fast 10-Meal Kit. All of my boys loved it!
This holiday season, here’s to making it merry and bright … and keeping it simple!