I recently found myself resorting to the same meals week in and week out, so you can imagine my excitement when the Creating Magic 10-Meal Kit arrived on my doorstep. I ripped into that box like a kid on Christmas morning. Check out the Creating Magic 10-Meal Kit here »
Here are some helpful tips for using this amazing meal kit.
- Spend a few minutes looking over the delicious recipes and grocery list and decide what ingredients you need.
- I ordered my groceries online for free pick up to make life even easier! It felt effortless to have 10 days of meal ideas and groceries on order. For the next 10 days I knew I could rest easy when it came to mealtime.
- I put the appropriate meat in the slow cooker on the morning I was going to use it and then I refrigerated or froze the rest for the remaining meals. If I knew I would be using that same meat in less than 4 days I put it in the refrigerator – anything longer than that went in the freezer.
- Every morning I checked my menu to see if I needed to thaw anything for that evening’s meal. I did forget to thaw the puff pastry for the BBQ Beef Hand Pies when I went to make them, so I took the pastries out of the wrapper and set them on the counter next to my cooktop. While I sautéed the mushrooms and simmered the beef the heat from the burner thawed the pastry rather quickly and it worked perfectly!
- The Magic Chicken Original Seasoning Blend is so delicious – and I mean DELICIOUS – that I think it should be added to everything!
The recipes are quick and easy to follow, yet the food tastes like it was made in your favorite restaurant.
I absolutely loved how batch cooking the meats saved so much time when I created the meals. I didn’t dread having to stand in the kitchen and cook. I enjoyed it because it was so easy. I didn’t feel rushed or overwhelmed or disorganized, this meal kit took all the anxiety out of mealtime and allowed me to enjoy cooking a great meal for my family.
I am definitely looking forward to getting another meal kit. And next time, I’m also ordering dessert! Check out the Creating Magic 10-Meal Kit here »