Potatoes are pretty glorious in every form. But did you know that you can enjoy all the warm, melty goodness of a loaded baked potato in minutes – in a dip?
Bubbling with garlic, butter, chives and white Cheddar cheese, Cheesy Potato Warm Dip is so creamy, cozy and comforting for fall entertaining. But it’s also surprisingly versatile, from lazy-day dips to quick weeknight dinners. In fact, here are our top 10 ways to mix it up!
Top 10 Tips for Cheesy Potato Warm Dip Mix
- Dip Night. Simply make Cheesy Potato Warm Dip as directed on the package, and serve warm with crackers, juicy steak bites and mini sweet peppers.
I mean, sometimes it’s hard to improve on perfection, right?
- Simple Stuffed Mushrooms. Fill mushroom caps with prepared Cheesy Potato Warm Dip, and sprinkle ‘em with ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes.
- Loaded Cheesy Waffle Fries. Great for game day, these hot-from-the-oven waffle fries are loaded with bacon, chives and cheesy goodness. Perfect for sharing!
- Veggie Dunking. Prefer a cool and creamy dip? Simply combine 1 packet dip mix with ¾ cup sour cream, ¼ cup mayo and ¼ cup milk. Chill 2 hours. Serve with your favorite fresh veggies and chips.
- Loaded Cheesy Baked Potatoes. Make these ultimate baked potatoes for dinner, topped with Cheddar cheese, bacon and chives.
(If you’re short on time, skip the oven! Pierce your potatoes with a fork, and microwave them about 5-6 minutes or until tender.)
- Twice-Baked Perfection. Try mixing 1 packet Cheesy Potato Warm Dip Mix and 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese into your favorite twice-baked potato recipe. You’ll add tons of creamy, garlicky flavor!
- Quick Wraps & Flatbreads. Spread any leftover Cheesy Potato Warm Dip onto roast beef wraps, or try it as a base for steak-and-bacon flatbread pizza.
- Breakfast Bake with Bacon & Egg Nests. Who says you can’t have mashed potatoes for breakfast? Stir up this hearty breakfast bake, filled with bacon and sunny-side eggs.
- Cheesy Bacon Burger Bowls. Forget the bun. You won’t even miss it with these juicy loaded burgers, stuffed with Cheddar cheese, bacon and mushrooms.
- Stuffed Cheesy Chicken Breasts. And last but not least, stuff prepared Cheesy Potato Warm Dip into chicken breasts, wrap ‘em with bacon, and bake at 400°F for 35-40 minutes. (Broil 2-3 additional minutes if you like your bacon a little crispier!