Naughty? Nice? Or somewhere in between?
No matter who's on your list this year, Tastefully Simple has all kinds of gifts to make your holiday shopping simple. Shop the holiday gift guide here.
Check out some of the top picks of the season below, plus see how to make and share my personal favorite – the NEW Peppermint Bark Kit!
FOR STOCKING STUFFERS
- Snowman Drops & Reindeer Poop. Perfect for stocking stuffers and Secret Santa gifts, these adorable sets include mini marshmallows and a packet of Malted Cocoa Mix. And you can get 'em both for only $7.99 with any $50 purchase (that's like getting one free) while supplies last!
- Spiced! Sampler ($12.99). This cute stack of best-selling spices is a wonderful stocking stuffer or thank-you gift. The mini sizes are great for traveling, too.
- Double Dip ($39.99). Made for snackers and entertainers, this charming gift includes two delicious dips, plus a crock and serving spoon – all tucked inside a beautiful fabric bag.
- Happy Hour Kit ($69.95). Cocktails? Check. Appetizers? Check. Desserts? Check. This deluxe kit has it all for the entertainer on your list.
- 'Twas the Night Before Christmas ($29.99). Make cookies and cocoa, complete with a customizable mug for writing a special message to jolly old St. Nick.
- Dips to Share ($29.99). Not sure what to give your boss or co-workers? Great for snack lovers, this set includes two tangy dips and pretzels for dunking.
- Sweet & Salty Combo ($54.99). Give the best of both worlds with this two-tiered gift, filled with sweet and salty snacks.
- Sweet Treats ($19.99). A sweet way to show you care, this set includes two kinds of buttery caramel corn, nestled in a beautiful gift box.
- My Mug Cake™ ($19.99). Cake for one? You've got it! With this fun and festive gift, anyone can make warm, delicious cake in just one minute. Plus, it comes with a personalize-your-own mug and marker for doodling.
- It's That Simple ($19.99). Give the gift of a comforting homemade meal, complete with soup and fresh-baked bread.
- Meal Kits ($69.95). Honestly, most of us don't have the time to make home-cooked dinners every night. So send a 10-meal kit to your sister, your best friend or your brother-in-law. It's the BEST kind of surprise to arrive on the doorstep, especially for busy parents!
- Peppermint Bark Kit ($19.99). And last but not least, make a sweet homemade gift for virtually anyone on your list – in less than 30 minutes. This cute candy kit comes with everything you need.
Bonus Feature: How to Make the Peppermint Bark Kit
It's easy! Here's a closer look at the kit, complete with photos:
There are 3 packets inside – dark chocolate, white confectionery wafers and crushed peppermint candy.
(By the way, the directions are inside the gift tag, so if you don't want to make the bark, you can just give it as a kit, too!)
Heat the dark chocolate in your microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until melted.
Now do the same thing with those white wafers …
- Swirl & Sprinkle
Spread the melted dark chocolate in an 8x8 pan lined with aluminum foil. (It lifts out for easy removal and clean-up later!)
Dollop that creamy white deliciousness on top, and then swirl the layers together with a toothpick.
Sprinkle with the packet of crushed peppermint candy. Ta-da!
Toss it in your freezer for at least 15 minutes. Break the bark into large pieces, and place in the glass gift jar. And remember, a holiday twine and gift tag are included, too! Easy to give. Easy to love.