Berry Lime Fruit Lime Dip
- Prepare Berry Lime Fruit Dip Mix - since it' made with whipped cream cheese, it's super easy for kids to mix up.
- Serve fruit in cupcake liners or sugar cones.
- Make it unicorn! Top the dip with colorful sprinkles and serve it with rainbow fruit skewers.
- For a special occasion, add cake cubes – See the full recipe here.
Mama Mia Lasagna Cups
- Both easy and fun to make! Bonus: you can freeze them, and they make a wonderful after school snacks - just pop one in the microwave.
- They can be made with ground beef, turkey, pork or chicken.
- Check out this quick video:
- Here' the recipe »
For the littlest ones … keep ‘em busy!
- Give your littles an egg slicer and a can of black olives – they'll have a ball and stay out of your hair for a few minutes!
- Check out this short video with lots of egg slicer ideas:
P.S. Our 5-star Taco Tots are a HUGE hit with kids. And adults love ‘em, too!