This July we have a treat for you with a few peachy recipes that you’ll definitely want to try!
Ultimate Peachy Pork Chops. The aroma of the chops and peaches is so mouthwatering you’ll have to restrain yourself from eating them right from the grill! Check out the recipe here »
Peach Pound Cake Sundaes. These gorgeous sundaes are made with market-fresh peaches, buttery pound cake, ice cream and rich maple syrup. Check out the recipe here »
Grilled Peaches and Cream. A grilled peach half topped with a scoop of our creamy Peach Raspberry Cheese Ball and drizzled with honey. Check out the recipe here »
I’m really starting to think that it’s just cruel for me to taunt your taste buds by writing about these delicious recipes, so I have great news! Our Peach Raspberry Cheese Ball Mix is our client special product for the month. Get it 50% off with any $50 purchase in July! This is such an awesome deal, you’ll want to stock the pantry with this cheese ball mix and run to the farmer’s market for peaches.
In case you are looking for other great ways to enjoy peaches this summer, I’ve got some other great ideas for you.
- Throw together a delicious peach crisp.
- Remove the skins and pits and blend them into a smoothie or mix into ice cream.
- Simmer mashed peaches and sugar to create a peach jam.
- Make a peach simple syrup for summer cocktails.
- Add sliced peaches to ice water for a peachy water.
- And – you know I had to say it, serve sliced peaches around a creamy scoop of Peach Raspberry Cheese Ball. Remember, it’s 50% off in July with a $50 purchase. It’s well worth a try.