Planning a picnic can be simple and fun with these great tips to make the packing just as effortless as the picnic itself.
- Pack food in individual portions. You can wrap sandwiches or wraps in butcher paper, divide salads and veggies up into small containers or jars, cut and wrap bars and cookies, and pack fruit that has skins or peels.
- Wrap silverware in napkins so everyone gets their own individual package of utensils.
- Pack yard games! Think bean bag toss, ladder golf, ring toss or create a scavenger hunt.
- Bring a comfy blanket with a waterproof side.
- Now that you know what to pack, do you need a few fun picnic recipes to help inspire you to plan a picnic? I wasn’t going to leave you hanging!
Lemon Unicorn Blondies. This delicious bar is like sunshine in your mouth! Nothing completes a picnic like a sweet treat. Check out the recipe here »
For more great picnic recipes check out recipes at tastefullysimple.com.