In our busy lives it seems that time with friends and family becomes more precious the older we get. We can spend time in our kitchens every day, but time with our friends and family is most likely far less often. For that very reason my mother-in-law has decided that this year she is making easy appetizers for our holiday gathering. This way she spends less time in the kitchen and way more time with us … and I can’t wait! Are you excited for some delicious apps this season? You’ll want to try these amazing appetizer recipes!
- Pizza Poppers. What do you get when you combine jalapeño poppers and pizza? Something absolutely amazing, that’s what! These spicy pizza poppers are so quick and delicious, your guests will not be able to stop talking about them. Didn’t have time to sweep the floors? Who cares? You’ve got Pizza Poppers! This show stopper can be found in the Appy Hour Kit along with six others. Check out the recipe here.
- Smoky Bacon & Corn Soup Shooters. Soup shooters? Uh, yes please. This soup is smoky and delicious and makes a super-easy appetizer when served in a shot glass. This great recipe is also found in the Appy Hour Kit. Check out the recipe here.
- Nutty Cranberry Herb Bites. Okay, so I’ll share one more easy appetizer from the Appy Hour Kit. For the rest, you’ll have to check out the kit. Sweet and savory cream cheese mixed with tart apples and crunchy walnuts in a phyllo shell create a burst of flavor in your mouth. Check out the recipe here.
- Prosciutto & Rhubarb Crostini. An unexpected combination of flavors makes this easy appetizer extraordinary! These elegant crostinis make the perfect addition to your appetizer menu. Check out the recipe here.
- Asian Pork Sliders. These adorable Asian pork sliders are an easy appetizer that everyone at your holiday gathering or party will love! Check out the recipe here.
- Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Bars. Every good party needs a dessert appetizer! These decadent bars are so versatile; you can stir in a variety of sweet treats. Check out the recipe here.
- Mulled Wine. You can’t have a holiday party without a holiday drink! This drink gives you all the warm and cozy flavors of mulled wine in a simple and delicious recipe. Check out the recipe here.
Hopefully, I’ve inspired you to create a fun and inviting experience for all your guests this season with a variety of delicious and easy appetizers. Wishing you a Happy New Year!