Our NEW Fall-Winter Catalog is here! From cozy soups to luscious desserts, it’s filled with all kinds of delicious flavors for fall, And one of my all-time personal favorites is featured right on the cover: Cherry Zinfandel Sauce.
Smoky. Thick. Succulent. This rich sauce smolders with sweet cherries, black pepper, white wine, brown sugar and a subtle hint of Dijon. Seriously, you guys, it’s SO versatile. In fact, here are some of my favorite ways to make the most of it!
10 Ways You’ll Love to Use Cherry Zinfandel Sauce
1. Cherry Brie-Stuffed Mushrooms. So pretty and perfectly poppable, these gorgeous appetizers are sure to impress for the holidays. I love to make them for wine-and-cheese night with my girlfriends, too!
2. Cherry Bacon Brussels Sprouts. Smoky bacon. Sweet-tart cherries. Savory Brussels sprouts. So fresh and festive, this classic fall side dish pairs beautifully with roasted chicken or pork chops.
3. Slow Cooker Cherry Zin Pulled Pork. Inviting over a few friends for game day? Or want to come home to an amazing dinner that’s been simmering in the slow cooker all day? Try this easy recipe for perfectly tender pulled pork.
4. Delicious Dipper. Try Cherry Zinfandel Sauce as a tantalizing dip with spring rolls, chicken tenders, coconut shrimp or steak bites. It’s so good!
5. Cherry Vidalia Winter Salad. To add extra zip to a traditional salad, mix this smoky-sweet sauce with Vidalia® Onion Dressing.
Drizzle over this beautiful winter salad, full of sweet cranberries, blue cheese crumbles and candied pecans.
6. Easy Appetizers. Pour this sassy sauce over a block of cream cheese for an addictive appetizer in seconds. Serve with Triscuits® or your other favorite crackers.
Prefer warm apps instead? Pour ½ bottle over a package of frozen cocktail meatballs or smoked sausages in your slow cooker, and cook on low for 2 hours.
7. Cherry Zin Drummies. Behold: the world’s easiest wings. All you need is one bottle and one bag of frozen drummies.
8. Sassy Sandwiches & Wraps. Spread a thin layer of this zesty sauce on your favorite flatbreads and sandwiches, especially anything with chicken, ham or roast beef.
9. Better Burgers. Top your favorite cheeseburgers and pork sliders with a generous dollop. For extra flavor, mix a tablespoon or two of sauce into the meat before you make your patties, too!
10. Cherry Zinfandel Pork Tenderloin. And for a quick weeknight meal, try this wonderfully rustic recipe featuring juicy pork tenderloin – ready in about 30 minutes.
Ok, now it’s your turn. Take a look inside the Fall-Winter catalog, and let us know … which product or meal kit are you the MOST excited to get your hands on? We’d love to hear from you!
Happy (almost) fall, friends!