Ah, the joys of summer! Outdoor gatherings centered around the grill make delicious meals simple and fun. From desserts to vegetables and meats – you can really do it all!
Become a grill master your neighbors will envy this summer! Here are some simple tips to help you conquer the grill:
- Apply sweet sauces to meats in the last 2-3 minutes to get a delicious, caramelized finish.
- Let grilled meat rest 5-10 minutes before cutting to avoid a juicy mess.
- Save on space and dishes by using a muffin tin to serve condiments and sauces.
- Marinate red meats in Avocado Oil or wine to tenderize.
- Use this rule of thumb to know when your meat is finished cooking.
- Cook more than meat on the grill. Try these Cauilflower Steaks for a delicious side dish or Grilled Strawberry & Pound Cake Kabobs for a fun dessert.
Share your favorite grilling tip with us! Comment below or on our Facebook page.