Have you tried the new Warm Apple Pie Dip Mix yet?
Orchard apples. Cozy spices. Luscious goodness. Perfect for autumn gatherings or cozy evenings at home, this luxuriously silky dip is ready in seconds. In fact, all you do is pop it into the microwave!
But did you know that there are all kinds of other fun ways to stir it up? Here are a few of my personal favorites for fall!
7 Ways to Mix It Up
1. Candy Bar Apple Trifles. With crisp-tart apples, chopped Snickers® bars and luscious layers of creamy mousse, these cute mini trifles are absolutely delicious. And they are absolutely wonderful for fall entertaining, too!
Oh, and if you’re going to a potluck or don’t want to use individual glasses, you can layer everything in a big trifle dish or glass bowl instead.
2. Cinnamon Apple Toast. Spread a spoonful of chilled Warm Apple Pie Dip onto toasted cinnamon bread. So simple. So good.
3. Nutty Caramel Apple Dip. Your favorite caramel apple – in a dip! Loaded with sweet bits of apples, this creamy dip is drizzled with buttery caramel and a sprinkle of crunchy peanuts.
Dunk or dollop it onto graham crackers, vanilla wafers and fresh apple slices.
4. Harvest Hand Pies. Looking for a quick kid-friendly dessert? Simply spoon 1-2 teaspoons of chilled Warm Apple Pie Dip onto the center of refrigerated biscuits. Fold each one in half, brush with melted butter, and sprinkle with sugar. Bake according to the biscuit package directions. That’s it!
5. Warm Apple Pie Tart. Swirling caramel. Fresh apples. Flaky crust. This rustic tart looks really impressive, but don’t worry – it’s really easy to make!
By the way, I’d recommend using either Granny Smith apples or a crisp, sweet and slightly tart variety like Gala or Braeburn. The flavors always beautifully complement pies and tarts, and they hold their firm shape while baking!
6. Mini Fall Fruit Pizzas. For another kid favorite, spread chilled Warm Apple Pie Dip onto sugar cookies. Top each one with diced apples, chopped nuts and a drizzle of Creamy Caramel Sauce.
7. Sweet Apple & Sausage Egg Bake. A little sweet. A little savory. The best of both worlds, this easy overnight egg bake brings together cubes of brioche, apples and sausage, dotted with luscious little bits of spiced cream cheese. It’s wonderful for fall brunch with friends or lazy weekend mornings.
Excuse the pun, but I have to say it … how do YOU like them apples? If you’ve tried Warm Apple Pie Dip Mix, tell us about your favorite ways to mix it up. We’d love to hear from you!
Happy fall, friends!