- Zucchini Boats. These delicious boats are filled with rice, meat, cheese and a few other mouthwatering goodies. It’s perfect for an evening meal, or you can even make it ahead and freeze for later. Check out the recipe here ».
- Zucchini Ribbon Salad. The flavors of summertime are so light and refreshing in this salad! It will become a family favorite. Check out the recipe here ».
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken and Zoodles. Zoodles are all the craze, and we’ve got an easy and delicious meal that will be ready when you are. Check out the recipe here ».
- Cheesy Zucchini “Bread” Sticks. These are a tasty, lower-carb alternative to classic take-out cheesy bread. Check out the recipe here ».
- Bountiful Zucchini Bread. Gotta sweet tooth? This bread is super easy and full of zucchini, chocolate chips and cinnamon. It's one of my favorite ways to use up my neighbor’s generous gift of zucchini. Check out the recipe here ».
New! 14-Day Reset Program. Let’s reset together »