- Fish Bowl Rum Cocktails: Blue Hawaiian Frozen Drink Mix combined with coconut rum, vodka and water. Served in round “fish bowl” cocktail glasses with fish candies “swimming” in the bowl.
- Garnish with orange slices, maraschino cherries and cocktail umbrellas.
- Use vodka or tequila in place of rum.
- For a non-alcoholic version, mix with 7½ cups water or sparkling water. Chill; do not freeze. Serve over ice.
- Can be prepared by the glass.
- Item: 724192
1 packet Blue Hawaiian Frozen Drink Mix
6 cups warm water
1½ cups white rum
1. Empty and rinse bucket. Add mix, water and rum. Stir well to dissolve.
2. Freeze 12-14 hours.
3. Stir and scoop into glasses.
Makes about 16 (12 oz.) servings.
Make It a Mocktail: For a non-alcoholic version, mix with 7½ cups water or sparkling water. Chill; do not freeze. Serve over ice.
By the Glass
1⁄3 cup Blue Hawaiian Frozen Drink Mix
1 cup water
¼ cup white rum
Combine all ingredients. Stir to dissolve. Cover and freeze or pour over ice. Makes 1 serving.
On the Rocks
Prepare as directed on the main preparation. Chill; do not freeze. Serve over ice. Makes 6 servings.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, natural & artificial flavors, citric acid, blue 1.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy and wheat.
No gluten ingredients.