product details & suggested uses:
- This zesty sauce zings with garden-fresh dill, garlic and just a hint of buffalo heat. Pour over wings, burgers and ribs, or add a little zip to potato and pasta salads. (10 fl. oz.) TS EatWell. No gluten ingredients. Seasonal item. Item: 172442
- Use this mild-heat sauce on wings, as a salad dressing, dip or spread, in burgers and pasta salads.
- Toss with shredded chicken and serve in slider buns.
- For Buffalo Dill Burgers, combine 1 pound ground beef with 3 tablespoons Buffalo Dill Sauce. Form into 4 patties and cook. Combine 3 tablespoons mayonnaise and 1 tablespoon Buffalo Dill Sauce and spread on burgers.
- For a cracker spread, mix together 1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese and ½ cup Buffalo Dill Sauce.
- Water, red jalapeño peppers (peppers, vinegar, salt), pepper sauce (aged cayenne red peppers, distilled vinegar, water, salt, garlic powder), distilled vinegar, rice starch, natural dill flavor, garlic, dill weed, cane sugar, cucumbers, ascorbic acid.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, fish, soy and wheat.
- No gluten ingredients.