- Imagine the fudgiest, chewiest brownies you've ever tasted. Then picture it dotted with sweet butterscotch bits. The dream is real with Butterscotch Brownie Mix! Just add butter and eggs. Serves 16. (16 oz.) Seasonal item.
- Stir in about ½ cup chopped nuts, white chocolate chips, mini marshmallows or shredded coconut.
- Divide batter among wells of Silicone Bar Pan and bake 25 minutes.
- Try our recipe for Fruit & Brownie Kabobs.
- Item: 157709
1 package Butterscotch Brownie Mix
½ cup butter, melted
2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F. In a large bowl, mix ingredients; stir until combined. Batter will be lumpy.
2. Spread batter in a greased 8x8-inch baking pan. Bake 30 minutes.
3. Cool completely.
Makes about 16 servings.
High Altitude: Add 3 tablespoons flour and 1 tablespoon water. Bake 30-35 minutes.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, malted barley flour), butterscotch inclusion (sugar, palm kernel and palm oil, whey, whole milk, natural flavor, sunflower lecithin, fruit and vegetable color [apple, carrot, hibiscus], vanilla, annatto), cocoa (processed with alkali), dextrose, salt, canola oil, natural flavor, baking soda.
CONTAINS: Milk and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish and egg.
Certified Kosher-dairy by cRc