- Who knew that coffee and steamed milk could create something as delicious as cappuccino? And who could have guessed that combining cappuccino flavor with silky cream cheese would make a velvety sweet cheese ball that will be the centerpiece of any festive grazing board. Or delight dinner guests with cappuccino silk pie. Bring all the best of your local coffeehouse home for the holidays. Just add cream cheese. Kosher.
- Easy Tiramisu Trifles: Cappuccino Cheese Ball Mix combined with mascarpone cheese and whipped cream. Served in individual glasses with lady fingers dipped in coffee and rum. Topped with whipped cream.
- Serve with strawberries and wafer cookies.
- Beat into whipping cream for a great mousse.
- Spread on lady fingers for all the flavors of tiramisu without all the work.
- Item: 763606
1 packet Cappuccino Cheese Ball Mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese*, softened
- Combine ingredients. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- Shape into a ball. Makes about 8 servings.
*Lighten it up: Use light cream cheese.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, dried coffee, brown sugar, cocoa (processed with alkali), salt, gum arabic, canola oil, silicon dioxide (anticaking), natural flavor.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, fish, milk, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat.
Certified Kosher-parve by the CRC.
No gluten ingredients.