- Enjoy the sweet and tart combo of your favorite Halloween treat in a grown-up version! Just add water and vodka and freeze in the handy bucket.
- Rim glasses with Creamy Caramel Sauce before serving. Caramel rimmer not included in drink bucket.
- Use with rum, tequila or whiskey instead of vodka.
- For a non-alcoholic version, substitute sparkling water for vodka and water. Do not freeze; serve on the rocks.
- Item: 275200
Caramel Apple Slush
Caramel Apple Frozen Drink Mix
1½ cups vodka
6 cups water
1. Empty and rinse bucket. Add dry mix, vodka and water. Stir well to dissolve.
2. Freeze 12-14 hours.
3. Stir and scoop into glasses. Makes about 6 (12 ounce) servings.
By the Glass
¼ cup Caramel Apple Frozen Drink Mix
3 tablespoons vodka
¾ cup water
Combine mix and vodka; stir. Stir in water until dissolved. Cover and freeze or pour
over ice. Makes 1 serving.
On the Rocks
Prepare according to Caramel Apple Slush directions; do not freeze. Serve over ice.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, brown sugar, citric acid, natural & artificial flavors, blue 1, yellow 5, salt.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, wheat, soy and egg.
No gluten ingredients.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.