- Raise a toast to good times with friends and family with delightfully dark, dreamy and creamy cocktails, sweetened with caramel, cocoa and coffee. Just add vodka and milk, and freeze in the handy bucket. Perfect for the holidays or sipping by the fire. Value pack includes 3 - 15.5 oz. packs. Serves 24.
- Use with spiced rum, tequila, peanut butter-flavored whiskey or peppermint schnapps instead of vodka.
- For a non-alcoholic version, whisk together 1 cup milk and 3-4 tablespoons mix. Serve warm or cold.
- By the Glass - Combine ¼ cup Caramel Mocha Frozen Drink Mix and 2 tablespoons vodka until dissolved. Stir in ⅔ cup 2% milk. Cover and freeze or pour over ice. Makes 1 serving.
- On the Rocks - Prepare as directed above. Do not freeze. Serve over ice.
- Item: 753514
1 packet Caramel Mocha Frozen Drink Mix
1⅓ cups vodka 5½ cups milk
1. Empty and rinse bucket. Add dry mix, vodka and milk. Stir well to dissolve.
2. Freeze 12-14 hours.
3. Stir and scoop into glasses.
Makes about 8 (8 ounce) servings.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, creamer (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate [a milk derivative], dipotassium phosphate, mono- and diglycerides, silicon dioxide), brown sugar, cocoa (processed with alkali), natural flavor, coffee, salt.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, soy and egg.
No gluten ingredients