- There’s no need to go to the bakery to satisfy your caramel roll craving! You can have all the sweet caramel goodness warm and gooey from your microwave in just a minute! Make it in our Silicone Mini Swirl Pan to turn out perfectly shaped caramel roll mini cakes or in any microwaveable mug.
- Great gift for teachers and service providers or as a stocking stuffer.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon Apple Seasoning before cooking.
- Stir 1 tablespoon chopped pecans or walnuts into prepared caramel sauce.
- Replace 1½ tablespoons water in cake mix with coffee liqueur, creamy horchata flavored liqueur or cinnamon whiskey. Increase cook time to 1 minute, 15 seconds.
- Replace water in cake mix with apple juice
- Item: 702022
1 packet Caramel Roll Quick Cake Mix
3 tablespoons water
Silicone Mini Swirl Pans
1. In small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons water with Caramel Roll Quick Cake Mix packet 1; stir to combine. Pour into greased Silicone Mini Swirl Pan. Place on microwave-safe plate and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Remove from microwave; let cool 2 minutes. Invert on to plate.
2. Meanwhile, in a 1-cup or larger glass measuring cup, combine 2 teaspoons water with Caramel Roll Quick Cake Mix packet 2; stir to combine. Microwave 30 seconds; stir. Drizzle over cake. Serve.
Microwave oven temperatures vary. If necessary, continue cooking in 5-second intervals until done.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Sugar, wheat flour, creamer (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate [a milk derivative], dipotassium phosphate, mono- and diglycerides, silicon dioxide), oat fiber, whey (milk), dried egg whites, wheat starch, modified cornstarch, cinnamon, monocalcium phosphate, salt, sodium bicarbonate, xanthan gum.
Packet 2: Sugar, brown sugar, corn syrup solids, gum acacia, modified cornstarch, powdered shortening (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate [a milk derivative], mono- and diglycerides, sodium silico aluminate [flow agent]), salt, natural flavors, caramel color.
CONTAINS: Egg, milk and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes soy.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.