- Back by popular demand! Warm and bubbling with all of the melty cheese and creamy-garlicky goodness of a brick-oven pizza. Just add mozzarella and cream cheese for a family favorite. Great for game day, too. (2 – 1 oz. packets)
- For a cold dip, combine 1 packet mix, ¾ cup sour cream and ¼ cup mayonnaise. Serve with tortilla chips and sliced veggies.
- Prepare as a cheese ball by combining 1 packet mix with 1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese. Chill 2 hours. Form into a cheese ball.
- For pizza toast, combine ½ cup melted butter and 1 packet mix. Brush on slices of French bread, sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese and bake at 400°F 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Item: 781808
1 packet Cheesy Pizza Warm Dip Mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese*, softened
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1. In medium microwave-safe dish, combine dip mix, cream cheese and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds; stir and repeat until heated through. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top; microwave an additional 30-60 seconds or until cheese melts.
3. If desired, place warm dip in an oven-safe dish and broil until bubbly and lightly browned.
Makes about 2 cups.
*Lighten it up: Use light cream cheese instead.
INGREDIENTS: Tomato powder (tomato, silicon dioxide), maltodextrin, Parmesan cheese (maltodextrin, whey solids, natural Parmesan cheese flavor, salt), garlic, sea salt, sugar, spices, crushed red pepper.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, soy, egg and fish.
No gluten ingredients