- Holiday entertaining calls for a warm and savory dip – and this is the ONE! The combination of sharp, nutty Parmesan cheese and tart tomato take center stage in this appetizer table showpiece. Add cream cheese and chicken, warm in the microwave and serve with slices of Bountiful Beer Bread® or crispy tortilla chips.
- Makes a great addition to any charcuterie arrangement.
- Serve with crostini and chicken, mozzarella and tomato kabobs.
- Substitute 1 cup prepared Makin’ Magic Chicken for canned chicken.
- Mix 1-2 tablespoons with ½ cup softened butter. Spread on slices of baguette bread. Top with shredded mozzarella cheese and broil until golden brown.
- Stuff large mushroom caps with prepared dip and sprinkle with panko bread crumbs. Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes or until mushrooms are softened and tops are golden brown
- Item: 781906
1 (12.5 ounce) can chunk chicken breasts *, drained
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 packet Chicken Parmesan Warm Dip Mix
1. In medium microwave-safe dish, combine all ingredients.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds; stir and repeat until heated through.
Makes about 2 cups.
*Substitute 1 cup cubed or shredded cooked chicken breast for canned chicken, if desired.
Bake Option: Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare as directed in an oven-safe dish. Bake 15-20 minutes or until bubbly.
INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, whey, tomato, garlic and onion powder, Parmesan cheese blend (Parmesan cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], cultured nonfat milk, soybean oil, whey, sodium citrate, natural flavor, salt), dehydrated onion, garlic and tomato, yeast extract, natural chicken flavor (chicken, chicken broth, natural flavor [extract of rosemary], citric acid), salt, natural flavor (contains milk), spices, disodium phosphate, citric acid, extractives of paprika (color), not more than 2% tricalcium phosphate added to prevent caking.
Manufactured in a facility that processes soy, wheat, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, egg and sesame.
No gluten ingredients