- This cheese ball’s chipotle and mild chile peppers and south-of-the-border spices are fiesta-worthy. Just add cream cheese and serve with crackers or Pretzel Dippers. Serves 16. (2 - 0.5 oz. packets).
- Chipotle Chile Mac: Ground beef simmered with tomato sauce, milk, elbow macaroni and Chipotle Chile Cheese Ball Mix. Finished with Cheddar cheese.
- For a cold dip, combine ½ cup mayonnaise, ½ cup sour cream and 1 packet mix. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- For a hot dip, combine 1 packet mix, 8 ounces softened cream cheese and ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Heat in microwave at 30-second intervals until hot. Top with additional
Monterey Jack cheese to serve.
- For cheese sauce, microwave 8 ounces cream cheese 30-45 seconds. Whisk in 1 packet mix, then ½ cup milk and ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Microwave in 30-second intervals until smooth. Serve over prepared pasta, cooked veggies or chicken.
- For a compound butter, combine 1 packet mix with ½ cup softened butter. Refrigerate until fi rm. Serve over chicken, steak, seafood or veggies.
- Item: 101832
1 packet Chipotle Chile Cheese Ball Mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese*, softened
1. Combine ingredients. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
2. Shape into a ball.
Makes about 8 servings.
*Lighten it up: Use light cream cheese instead. Fat-free will not set up properly.
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated bell pepper, green chile and garlic, maltodextrin, spices (including chipotle pepper), salt, sugar, yeast extract, citric acid, natural
flavors (red pepper, distilled vinegar, salt), natural hickory smoke flavor, not more than 2% tricalcium phosphate added to prevent caking.
Manufactured in a facility that processes soy, wheat, milk, fish, shellfish, tree nuts and egg.
No gluten ingredients.