- Chipotle and mild chile peppers, plus south-of-the-border spices in this savory cheese ball mix add a burst of flavor that will make any gathering a fiesta. Just add cream cheese and serve with crackers or Pretzel Dippers. Try spreading it on sandwiches or even taco pizza. (2-0.5 oz. packets) Seasonal item. TS EatWell. No gluten ingredients. Item: 101832
- For a cold dip, combine ½ cup mayonnaise, ½ cup sour cream and 1 packet mix. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- For a hot dip, combine 1 packet mix, 8 oz. softened cream cheese and ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Heat in microwave at 30-second intervals until hot. Top with additional Monterey Jack cheese to serve.
- For cheese sauce, microwave 8 oz. cream cheese 30-45 seconds. Whisk in 1 packet mix, ½ cup milk and ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Microwave in 30-second intervals until smooth. Serve over prepared pasta, cooked veggies or chicken.
- For a compound butter, combine 1 packet mix with ½ cup softened butter. Refrigerate until firm. Serve over chicken, steak, seafood or veggies.
product details & suggested uses:
- Dehydrated bell pepper, green chile and garlic, maltodextrin, spices (including chipotle pepper), salt, sugar, yeast extract, citric acid, natural flavors (red pepper, distilled vinegar, salt), natural hickory smoke flavor, not more than 2% tricalcium phosphate added to prevent caking.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes soy, wheat, milk, fish, shellfish, tree nuts and egg.
- No gluten ingredients.