- Mini Chocolate Ugly Cakes: Chocolate Ugly Cake Mix™ prepared in individual custard cups creating a delicious take on chocolate lava cakes.
- Serve garnished with ice cream and raspberries.
- Add pecans or walnuts to batter before baking.
- Drizzle with Creamy Caramel Sauce.
- Top with whipped cream and fresh berries.
- Item: 329307
Chocolate Ugly Cake Mix™
1¾ cups water, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine Packet 1 with ½ cup water; stir until well blended.
2. Evenly spread batter into greased 8x8-inch baking pan. Evenly sprinkle Packet 2 over top of batter; carefully pour remaining 1¼ cups water over top. Do not stir.
3. Bake 25-30 minutes. Cake will be wet around the edges. Let cool 10 minutes; serve warm.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Wheat flour, sugar, cornstarch, cocoa (processed with alkali), dried whole eggs, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), dextrose, corn syrup
solids, contains 2 percent or less of nonfat dried milk, natural flavor, guar gum, xanthan gum, vegetable oil (canola and/or soybean oil), salt.
Packet 2: Sugar, cocoa (processed with alkali), natural flavors, salt, cornstarch, nonfat dry milk.
CONTAINS: Egg, milk and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes soy.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.
Certified Kosher-dairy by OU.