- Mini donuts aren't just for the county fair! Sprinkled with a sweet sparkle of sugar, these warm and fluffy cinnamon delights will take your taste buds to the carnival anytime. Just add water. Enjoy as a mug cake or make as mini donuts using the Mini Donut Pan from the Donut Bites Kits. (4 – 2.85 oz. packs)
- Drizzle with Creamy Caramel Sauce.
- Replace 1 tablespoon water with 1 tablespoon warmed Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread.
- Replace water with apple juice.
- Stir ½ teaspoon Cinnamon Spice Seasoning or pumpkin pie spice into batter.
- Dip donuts in melted chocolate.
- Replace 1 tablespoon water with cinnamon or peanut butter-flavored whiskey or creamy horchata flavored liqueur.
- Item: 734824
1. Combine 3 tablespoons water and Packet 1 in a small bowl; stir well. Spoon batter into greased microwavable mini donut pan.
2. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Remove from microwave and sprinkle Packet 2 over the top of donuts. Let cool 2 minutes.
3. Carefully remove donuts with a fork. Enjoy warm.
Makes 1 (6 mini donuts) serving.
Microwave oven temperatures vary. If necessary, continue cooking donuts for 5-second intervals until done.
Tip: For easier prep, place batter in plastic resealable bag and cut corner to pipe into mini donut pan.
Do not eat raw batter.
Make It In a Mug
Prepare Packet 1 as directed above in a greased mug. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Sprinkle on Packet 2. Let cool 2 minutes. Enjoy warm. Makes 1 serving.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Sugar, wheat flour, creamer (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate [a milk derivative], dipotassium phosphate, mono- and diglycerides, silicon dioxide), oat fiber, whey (milk), dried egg whites, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), wheat starch, cinnamon, modified cornstarch, salt, xanthan gum. Packet 2: Raw cane demerara sugar.
CONTAINS: Egg, milk and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes soy.