- These delicate cinnamon muffins are better than the best cinnamon pastries! Just add butter and water to this mix for simple coffee cake muffins. Serves 12. (19 oz.)
- Churro Cupcakes: Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix™ prepared as cupcakes with Creamy Caramel Sauce.
- Serve with Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread.
- Mix ½ cup fresh blueberries into batter before baking.
- For cinnamon squares, spread batter in greased 13x9-inch baking pan; bake at 400°F for 15-16 minutes.
- Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Item: 774006
1 package Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix
1 cup water
11 tablespoons butter, divided
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F. In shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt 3 tablespoons butter. In large bowl, combine Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix packet 1 with water and 3 tablespoons melted butter; blend well. Divide batter among 12-count greased muffin pan. (Paper liners are not recommended.)
2. Bake 16-18 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
In shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt remaining 8 tablespoons butter. In separate shallow bowl, empty contents of Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix packet 2. Sparingly coat each warm muffin in butter; immediately roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
3. Cool completely.
Makes 12 muffins.
High Altitude: Add 2 tablespoons flour and 1 additional tablespoons water to batter.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Bleached wheat flour, sugar, dextrose, baking powder (sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, sodium aluminum sulfate, calcium sulfate, monocalcium phosphate), datem (emulsifier), modified cornstarch, soy flour, salt, soy lecithin, natural flavors, soybean oil, dried whole eggs, spices.
Packet 2: Sugar, cinnamon, soybean oil.
CONTAINS: Egg, soy and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk.
Certified Kosher-parve by the OU