- So light and fluffy, these delicate, bakery-style muffins are dusted with a sparkle of sugar and sweet cinnamon. Just add butter and water. Now TS EatWell.
- Churro Cupcakes: Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix™ prepared as cupcakes with Creamy Caramel Sauce.
- Serve with Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread.
- Mix ½ cup fresh blueberries into batter before baking.
- For cinnamon squares, spread batter in greased 13x9-inch baking pan; bake at 400°F for 15-16 minutes.
- Drizzle with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Item: 774005
1 package Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix
1 cup water
11 tablespoons butter, divided
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F. In shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt 3 tablespoons butter. In large bowl, combine Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix packet 1 with water and 3 tablespoons melted butter; blend well. Divide batter among 12-count greased muffin pan. (Paper liners are not recommended.)
2. Bake 16-18 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
In shallow microwave-safe bowl, melt remaining 8 tablespoons butter. In separate shallow bowl, empty contents of Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix packet 2. Sparingly coat each warm muffin in butter; immediately roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
3. Cool completely.
Makes 12 muffins.
High Altitude: Add 2 tablespoons flour and 1 additional tablespoons water to batter.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Wheat flour, sugar, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), wheat starch, nonfat dry milk, modified cornstarch, powdered shortening (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate [a milk derivative], mono & diglycerides and sodium silico aluminate [flow agent]), salt, soy lecithin, natural flavors, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola oil), dried whole eggs, spices. Packet 2: Sugar, cinnamon, vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola oil).
CONTAINS: Egg, milk, soy and wheat.
Contains bioengineered food ingedients.
Certified Kosher-dairy by the OU