- Confetti Waffles: Confetti Bar Mix prepared as Belgian waffles and topped with a confetti whipped cream.
- Prepare in Silicone Bar Pan. Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Stir ½ cup white baking chips into batter.
- Prepare bars as directed. Mix packet 2 with 8 ounces softened cream cheese until light and fluffy. Spread over bars and sprinkle with additional confetti sprinkles.
- Divide batter among 4 Silicone Mini Swirl Pans. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Invert onto plates and drizzle with icing.
- Item: 781409
Confetti Bar Mix™
1 cup + 2 tablespoons butter, melted, cooled and divided
1 large egg
4½ tablespoons water, divided
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, combine Packet 1 and 1 cup melted and cooled butter. Mix with fork to combine. Add egg and 3 tablespoons water; stir to combine. Spread evenly into a greased 8x8-inch baking pan.
2. Bake 33-37 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
3. In small bowl, combine remaining 2 tablespoons melted and cooled butter, 1½ tablespoons water and Packet 2. Stir to combine. Spread cooled bars with confetti icing.
High Altitude Preparations: Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
Do not eat raw batter.
Packet 1: bleached wheat flour, sugar, rainbow sprinkles (sugar, vegetable oil [palm, palm kernel], cornstarch, confectioner’s glaze, dextrin, red 40 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake, natural and artificial flavor, soy lecithin, red 3, carnauba wax), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), natural flavor, salt.
Packet 2: Confectioner’s sugar (sugar, cornstarch), rainbow sprinkles (sugar, vegetable oil [palm, palm kernel], cornstarch, confectioner’s glaze, dextrin, red 40 lake, yellow 6 lake, yellow 5 lake, blue 1 lake, natural and artificial flavor, soy lecithin, red 3, carnauba wax), natural flavor, salt, modified cornstarch.
Soy and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg and milk.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.
Certified Kosher-parve by the OU.