- Rise and shine with fresh-baked citrusy bread, dotted with sweet-tart cranberries. Comes complete with a sunny orange-kissed glaze. A delightful addition to a brunch table or for everyday snacking. Just add butter and water. Perfect for muffins or scones, too. Serves 16.
- Prepare as cupcakes or in our Silicone Bar Pan for tiny cakes.
- Stir ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans into batter.
- Stir ½ cup white chocolate chips into batter. & For bread pudding, cube prepared bread, place in a greased 8x8-inch pan. Whisk together 2 cups half & half, 4 large eggs, 1 teaspoon Cinnamon Spice Seasoning and a pinch of salt. Pour over bread. Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Drizzle with glaze.
- Item: 768803
1 package Cranberry Orange Bread with Glaze Mix
1 cup + 2 tablespoons water, divided
6 tablespoons butter, melted, cooled
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine
Cranberry Orange Bread with Glaze Mix packet 1, 1 cup water and 6 tbsp. melted butter;
2. Spread batter into a greased 9x5-inch loaf
pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely. Remove from pan.
3. In small bowl, combine Cranberry Orange Bread with Glaze Mix packet 2 with remaining 2 tablespoons water; whisk until smooth. Drizzle over top of bread.
Makes about 16 servings.
High Altitude: Increase oven temperature to 400°F. Reduce butter to 5 tablespoons, add additional 2 tablespoons water and 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour. Bake for 27 minutes or until toothpick
inserted in the center comes out clean.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Wheat flour, sugar, cranberries (cranberry, sugar, cellulose powder, sunflower oil), modified cornstarch, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), natural flavors, dried whole eggs, salt, orange peel, citric acid. Packet 2: Confectioner’s sugar (sugar, cornstarch), maltodextrin, natural flavor.
CONTAINS: Wheat and egg.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk and soy.
Certified Kosher-parve by the OU