- Sweet, citrusy batter is dotted with tart cranberries dot in this delightful quick bread mix, and the orange glaze topping gives it a sunny finish. Make in a loaf pan or as muffins. Just add butter and water. Serves 16. (19 oz.) Seasonal item. TS EatWell. Kosher. Item: 768803
- Prepare as cupcakes or in our Silicone Bar Pan for tiny cakes.
- Stir ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans into batter.
- Stir ½ cup white chocolate chips into batter.
- For bread pudding, cube prepared bread, place in a greased 8x8-inch pan. Whisk together 2 cups half & half, 4 large eggs, 1 tsp. cinnamon and a pinch of salt. Pour over bread. Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Drizzle with glaze.
- Melt 1 tbsp. butter in large skillet. Place slices of bread in skillet and toast on both sides. Serve topped with ice cream and drizzle with warmed cranberry sauce.
product details & suggested uses:
- Packet 1: Wheat flour, sugar, Cranberries (cranberry, sugar, cellulose powder, sunflower oil), modified cornstarch, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), natural flavors, dried whole eggs, salt, orange peel, citric acid.
- Packet 2: Confectioner's sugar (sugar, cornstarch), maltodextrin, natural flavor.
- Contains: Wheat and egg
- Manufactured in a facility that processes milk and soy.