- Indulge yourself! This decadent dark chocolate, just-for-one treat is ready in a minute in the microwave. Top with the silky chocolate glaze for the ultimate chocolate lover's dream. Serves 4. (4-3.55 oz. packets).
- Serve garnished with raspberries and whipped cream.
- Replace 2 tablespoons water with 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur, Irish cream or crème de cocoa.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon chopped nuts of choice or white chocolate chips.
- Replace 1 tablespoon water with 1 tablespoon Creamy Caramel Sauce; stir in with cake mix.
- Item: 702021
1 packet Decadent Dark Chocolate Bundt Cake Mix
4 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon water, divided
1. Combine 4 tablespoons water and Decadent Dark Chocolate Bundt Cake Mix packet 1 in a small bowl; stir well. Pour into greased mini microwavable bundt cake pan.
2. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Let cool 2 minutes. In a small bowl, combine Decadent Dark Chocolate Bundt Cake Mix packet 2 and 1 teaspoon water; stir well and drizzle over cake. Enjoy warm.
Makes 1 serving.
Microwave oven temperatures vary. If necessary, continue cooking cake for 5-second intervals until done.
Do not eat raw batter.
Alternative Mug Directions
Prepare Decadent Dark Chocolate Bundt Cake Mix packet 1 as directed above in a mug. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Let stand 2 minutes. Mix Decadent Dark Chocolate Bundt Cake Mix packet 2 with 1 teaspoon water. Drizzle over cake. Enjoy warm.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Sugar, wheat flour, cocoa (processed with alkali), modified cornstarch, dried egg whites, natural flavors (milk), monocalcium phosphate, sodium bicarbonate, salt, coffee extract.
Packet 2: Confectioner’s sugar (sugar, cornstarch), cocoa (processed with alkali).
CONTAINS: Egg, milk and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes soy.