- Easy, freezy, appletini! Tangy apple gives this spiked slush a distinctive flavor. Just add vodka and water and freeze in the bucket. A unique cocktail for holiday get-togethers. Serves 18. (3-12.6 oz.)
- Fireside Apple Cider Cooler: Frozen Apple Cider Drink Mix prepared with horchata-flavored liqueur and cinnamon whiskey.
- Garnish with apple slices and drizzle with Creamy Caramel Sauce.
- For a non-alcoholic version, combine drink mix with 7½ cups water; stir to dissolve. Chill (do not freeze). Serve over ice.
- Item: 702019
1 packet Frozen Apple Cider Drink Mix
12 ounces (1½ cups) vodka
Warm water (about 6 cups)
1. Empty and rinse bucket. Add Frozen Apple Cider Drink Mix, vodka and enough warm water to fill to within about ½ inch of rim. Stir well to dissolve.
2. Freeze 12-14 hours.
3. Stir and scoop into glasses.
Makes about 6 (12 ounce) servings.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, citric acid, natural & artificial flavors, salt, caramel color.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, wheat, soy and egg.
No gluten ingredients