- Fruity Cereal Bars: Glazed Bakery Bites Mix prepared as bars with fruity crispy rice cereal and white chocolate chips.
- Prepare as directed through step 2. Make small indentations in batter and fill with 1 cup chopped frozen mixed berries. Continue with step 3, increasing bake time to 10-12 minutes.
- For a fruit pizza, press batter onto a 12-inch non-stick pizza pan using wet hands. Bake 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely. In small bowl, mix 8 ounces softened cream cheese with Packet 2 until light and fluffy. Spread over cooled crust. Top with desired fruit. Slice.
- Place 1⁄3 cup batter in a greased mug. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Let stand 1 minute. Drizzle with prepared glaze. Makes about 6 servings.
- Divide batter among 4 Silicone Mini Swirl Pans. Bake at 375°F for 15-20 minutes. Invert onto plates and drizzle with glaze.
- Item: 720210
Glazed Bakery Bites Mix
¾ cup sour cream
3 tablespoons butter, melted and cooled
2 tablespoons water
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine sour cream, butter and Packet 1; mix well to combine.
2. Lightly grease wells of mini muffin pan. Spoon about 1 tablespoon batter into each well.
3. Bake 8-10 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Transfer to cooling rack and cool completely.
4. In a small bowl, combine Packet 2 and water; stir well. Drizzle over cooled bakery bites.
High Altitude Preparations: Bake at 375ºF for 7-9 minutes.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Wheat flour, sugar, nonfat dried milk, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), dried whole egg, natural flavor, vegetable oil (canola and/or soybean oil), sodium bicarbonate, salt.
Packet 2: Confectioner’s sugar (sugar, cornstarch), natural flavors, modified cornstarch, fruit and vegetable juice (color), salt, citric acid, vegetable oil (canola and/or soybean oil).
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, wheat and egg.
Certified Kosher-dairy by OU