- For taking the chill off a cold evening or raising a toast to the joyous holiday season, you can’t beat hot buttered rum! This trendy holiday hot beverage doesn’t have to be a fuss to make. Just stir into boiling water and add butter and rum for a steaming mug of rich, aromatic comfort. Tip: Make it a mocktail by substituting apple cider for the water and skipping the alcohol. Add festive flair by serving in a fancy glass with a cinnamon stick and dollop of whipped cream. Serves 6. Kosher.
- Autumn Spiced Apple Moscow Mule: Apple juice combined with Hot Buttered Rum Drink Mix, vodka and lime juice. Served in chilled copper mugs and topped off with ginger beer.
- Prepare with hot apple cider in place of water; stir with a cinnamon stick.
- Prepare with hot coffee in place of water.
- Item: 348106
2 tablespoons Hot Buttered Rum Drink Mix
¾ cup boiling water
2 ounces dark rum
2 tablespoons butter
- In a mug, combine all ingredients.
- Stir until dissolved and butter is melted. Makes 1 serving.
INGREDIENTS: Brown sugar, sugar, spices, salt, maltodextrin, canola oil, gum arabic, natural flavor, molasses, silicon dioxide (anticaking), pineapple juice concentrate.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, fish, milk, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.
No gluten ingredients.
Certified Kosher-parve by the CRC.