- Scoop up this creamy blend of smoky jalapeño, garlic, and bell peppers with a light kiss of honey. Just add cream cheese. Perfect with crispy pretzels, chips and garden veggies. (2 – 1 oz. packets)
- For Jalapeño Honey Mashed Potatoes, whisk together ½ cup warmed milk, 3 tablespoons melted butter and 1 packet mix. Mash into 2 pounds of cooked potatoes.
- Stir cooked sausage crumbles into prepared cheese ball, stuff into mushroom caps and sprinkle with panko bread crumbs. Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- For a hot dip, combine 1 packet mix, 8 ounces softened cream cheese and ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Heat in microwave at 30-second intervals until hot. Top with additional Monterey Jack cheese to serve.
- Item: 762615
1 packet Jalapeño Honey Cheese Ball Mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese*, softened
1. Combine ingredients. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
2. Shape into a ball. Makes about 8 servings.
*Lighten it up: Use light cream cheese instead. Fat-free will not set up properly.
INGREDIENTS: Honey granules (cane sugar, honey), pepper blend (jalapeño, red, green bell, and chili peppers), garlic and onion powder, fructose, salt, spices, dehydrated molasses (cane sugar, molasses), vinegar powder (maltodextrin, white distilled vinegar, food starch - modified), natural flavors and natural smoke flavor; less than 2% silicon dioxide, sunflower oil added to prevent caking.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanut and tree nuts.
No gluten ingredients