- Key Lime Quick Cake: This cake bakes up in a minute in your microwave. Finished with a key lime glaze.
- Fill mug with half the cake batter. Top with 8 mashed raspberries and remaining batter. Increase cook time to 1 minute, 15 seconds.
- Replace 1½ tablespoons water with coconut rum in cake mix and 1 teaspoon water in glaze. Increase cook time to 1 minute, 15 seconds.
- Replace 1 tablespoon water with tequila in cake mix and 1 teaspoon water in glaze. Increase cook time to 1 minute, 15 seconds.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips into cake mix.
- Garnish with toasted coconut and/or lime zest.
- Item: 267100
1 packet Key Lime Quick Cake Mix
3 tablespoons water + 2 teaspoons water, divided
1 tablespoon butter, melted and cooled
1. In a small bowl, add 3 tablespoons water, 1 tablespoon butter, and Packet 1; stir to combine.
2. Grease sides of Silicone Mini Swirl Pan or mug with cooking spray. Pour batter into greased container. Place on microwave-safe plate and microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Continue cooking in 5-second intervals until done. Remove from microwave. Let cool 2 minutes. Invert on to plate.
3. In a small bowl, combine Packet 2 and 2 teaspoons water; stir well and drizzle over cake. Enjoy warm.
Microwave oven temperatures vary. If necessary, continue cooking in 5-second intervals until done. Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Wheat flour, sugar, lime juice powder (corn syrup, lime juice, lime oil), nonfat dried milk, whey (milk), dried egg whites, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), salt, vegetable oil (canola and/or soybean oil), natural flavor, beta carotene powder (maltodextrin, arabic gum, sucrose, medium chain triglycerides, sodium ascorbate, silicon dioxide [anticaking agent], natural beta carotene [color], mixed tocopherols).
Packet 2: Confectioner’s sugar (sugar, cornstarch), lime juice powder (corn syrup, lime juice, lime oil), modified cornstarch, vegetable oil (canola and/or soybean oil), salt.
CONTAINS: Egg, milk and wheat.
Manufactured in a facitilty that processes soy.