- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake: Lemon Drop Cheese Ball Mix combined with cream cheese and frozen whipped topping in a graham cracker crust. Serve topped with fresh berries and whipped cream.
- For a fruit dip, combine 1 packet mix with 8 ounces softened cream cheese and 7 ounces marshmallow crème.
- For mini fruit pizzas, spread prepared cheese ball onto sugar cookies and top with fresh fruit.
- Whip 1 packet mix with 2 cups heavy whipping cream for a mousse. Serve layered with fresh fruit and cubed Absolutely Almond Pound Cake.
- Item: 267110
1 packet Lemon Drop™ Cheese Ball Mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese*, softened
1. Combine ingredients. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
2. Shape into a ball.
Makes about 8 servings.
*Lighten it up: Use light cream cheese. Fat-free will not set up properly.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, crystallized lemon (citric acid, lemon oil, lemon juice), natural flavor, malic acid, silicon dioxide (anticaking) and extractives of turmeric (color).
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, fish, milk, sesame, shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.
No gluten ingredients.