- Returning favorite! You'll be lovin' this refreshing, sweet 'n tart adult version of lemonade. Add vodka and freeze in the handy bucket, then scoop into glasses and raise a frosty toast to summertime!
- Garnish with fresh slices of orange, lemon or lime.
- Use rum or tequila in place of vodka.
- Item: 748904
Lovin’ Lemon Slush™ Drink Mix
1½ cups vodka
Warm water (about 6 cups)
1. Empty and rinse bucket. Add mix, vodka and enough warm water to fill to within about ½ inch of rim. Stir well to dissolve.
2. Freeze 12-14 hours.
3. Stir and scoop into glasses. Makes about 6 (12 oz.) servings.
By the Glass
¼ slightly rounded cup Lovin’ Lemon Slush™ Drink Mix
1 cup warm water
¼ cup vodka
Combine mix and water; stir to dissolve. Add vodka; stir. Cover and freeze. Stir before serving. Makes 1 serving.
On the Rocks
Prepare as directed above. Chill; do not freeze. Serve over ice.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, citric acid, natural flavors (soy).
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, wheat and egg.
No gluten ingredients.