- Ohhhh, Mai Tai! All the pineapple-orange flavor of your favorite tropical cocktail in creamy cheese ball form. As pretty as it is delicious, it will be the star of the appetizer table, served with Twisty Grahams® or fresh fruit for dipping. Makes a glorious no-bake cheesecake, too! Serves 18. (2 - 2 oz. packets) Seasonal item.
- Serve with Twisty Grahams® or ginger snap cookies.
- For a fruit dip, blend mix with 8 ounces softened cream cheese and 7 ounces marshmallow crème.
- For a no-bake cheesecake, combine prepared cheese ball with 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping. Spoon into a graham cracker crust. Chill.
- For mini fruit pizzas, spread prepared cheese ball onto sugar cookies and top with fresh fruit.
- Whip 1 packet mix with 2 cups heavy whipping cream for a mousse. Serve layered with fresh fruit and cubed Absolutely Almond Pound Cake™.
- Item: 281225
1 packet Mai Tai Cheese Ball Mix™
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese*, softened
1. Combine ingredients. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
2. Shape into a ball.
Makes about 9 servings.
*Lighten it up: Use light cream cheese instead.
Fat-free will not set up properly.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, maltodextrin (corn, potato), fructose, malic acid, citric acid, canola oil, gum arabic, natural flavor, tricalcium phosphate (anticaking), red beet juice concentrate (color), turmeric extractives (color).
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish and egg.
Certified Kosher-dairy by cRc
No gluten ingredients